Saturday, January 6, 2018

Do our family relationships determine the outcome with our significant others?



As a child you’re growing up you don’t realize the impact all the relationships you have in your life how they will change and mold you while you are developing into the person that you will be. I noticed it the other night when I was with someone special who’s entered the picture he’s part of a new beautiful chapter in my life. A lot has happened this year and I have had a lot of help behind the scenes from people to help me prepare on how to look at my personal relationships especially when it comes to my love life too. I told you all how I have been taking “Love Classes” on YouTube and how I had a lot of people behind the scenes helping me with advice from their own relationships, guidance spiritually from ordained pastors, ministers both female and male. Who have also been in long-term relationships and are married too. I took some of their advice not everything because I had to be realistic too. You start looking at your life in a different way where you are economically, where you are at this stage, where you need to be, your desires, what do you really want the most too.
I am still taking my classes I think they help me look at things a lot differently, a lot of the choices I made in my life in the past and where I needed to be and where I want to be in the future. I am on to a great path right now. I think for me though it’s a matter of knowing am I 100 percent ready I am getting there I know what I want it’s just a matter of making that a possibility. I noticed when I was spending time with this person he makes me see some things that I probably picked up on but kind of dismiss sometimes. How my parents challenge me I realize that when I talk to my parents now as an adult then compared to when I was a little girl or a teenager it’s much different. Their tone its sympathetic but it’s more encouragement to make whatever challenge or problem to be resolved right away. I remember as a kid it was bit more sympathetic, more loving, my father would pick me up if I made a mistake and would kiss me. I will never forget I made a mistake as a child in my ballet recital which we have on video.
 I cried, and I was embarrassed because I didn’t mean to run into one of my classmates in our ballet performance we played the home movies and videos in front of all the family. I just remember him comforting me, picked me up, and saying it’s ok. Or my mom if someone broke my heart she would always hug and give me a kiss if I felt bruised, my pride was hurt, or I felt it was my fault. I think we do not realize those relationships change us and mold us into who we will be as adults in our personal relationships, the workplace, how we deal with society too. It’s also about trial and error. You need to know what works for you and what you want to teach your children on how to deal with difficult challenges, how to respond to financial issues, personal issues, relationship issues or things you want to make each other better. If it weren’t for many people in my life I don’t think I would have learned the root of your relationships are what happens at home. How you apply the good things and teach your children how to be encouraging, supportive, praiseful, loving, positive, confident, comforting, and giving those qualities that they will need in many situations that’s the key for them to have a healthy, happier and more positive relationship. I am not saying there will be not tough times, but these qualities are the key to getting them out of those tough times. 
I look at this person and all the memories past to present, the things my parents shared with me, in their own relationships growing up, throughout their time married, and even when they moved on you must be willing to fight also for what you love too. Fight for what you truly love and deserve too. So yes, I agree your relationships with your mother, father, guardian, and all the people around you but your parents are the root of how you present yourself to be the people out there. They are not the answer or the outcome of what happens but its important that the next generation learns the values, choices, and what will help build strong people and better relationships. I just spoke to one of my parents and they mentioned something that really is true that was repeated in a lot of the videos I have been watching too…. “How you treat yourself and how you truly take care of yourself is how the other person will treat you”. It shows too, and I believe God knows that too. How you treat yourself inside and out will determine what will I stand for, tolerate, oblige, and submit myself too.
Also, what can I sacrifice for this person as well. I hope you all enjoyed this piece and I will have of course you know a lot more to share on what’s happening in my crazy busy world right now. As we wind down I just want to say for this year it’s funny the fashion pantone color was green and what’s a symbolic for green-money, the value, four leaf clover is a symbol of luck, and fortune.
 I think this year for me was learning about my self-value, my worth, my value of love and life too.  I am getting there and learning a lot along the way. So, let’s get ready to celebrate all my readers, supporters, who are out there working hard to better yourselves too have a great New Year!  You all are in for some treats from me I hope in 2018 celebrating 10 years I cannot believe it. It feels just like yesterday I wrote my first post and it has taken me on a path as a better writer and many other areas of my life too Thank you all Besos, Hugs, Kisses, Most of all don’t forget to love you cause that will help you love someone else too. I will see you all very soon.
I chose this song by Mary J. Blige I heard it the other day when I was out shopping and just something about the lyrics reminded me once again it all comes back to that again of being able to treat you well before you can treat the person or people in our lives well too. 





No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...