Thursday, December 17, 2009

Alicia Keys's new album "Element of Freedom"


I am a fan of Alicia's you know I am if you have been following my blog for a while. I have all four of her cds and yes I have been here since 2001 rocking with Alicia Keys. So I want to tell you "Element of Freedom" is a well written cd to date I see and hear a lot of growth from her "Songs in A minor" to now Alicia has matured and grown into an incredible artist. I am proud really she's multitalented. I can see the changes in her. I love the songs and I hope a lot of you will be going out to buy Alicia Keys's new cd as well. Love her. I can't wait to have a copy of my own. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...