Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Its too sweet

"It's Too Sweet" (A dedication to you*) by Chloe J. Riccardo
It's La Dolce Vita with you babe.
I feel like I'm on a high.
I love staring into your eyes.
Everything is so new.
Yes I'm into you.
It's too sweet my babe
Oh so real and true but why did it take so long for me to find you?

It's too sweet. muy dulce por mi corazon. Yo quiero nuestro corazons junta por ahora.
Tu haces mi alegre. Todos los dias. (Very sweet for my heart. I want our hearts joined now. You make me happy. Every day)
Yes you have me speaking spanglish thats how I feel with you its too good to be true but its too sweet when I'm with you. =)
*You know who you are.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...