Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Blue Mood by Chloe Riccardo

A poem I just wrote to ease my frustrations or disappointments. Remember through pain comes beauty that's my quote. "Through pain comes beauty".
Blue Mood
Yes, I'm in a blue mood not a gray mood, or black mood but a blue mood.
I am frustrated with the fact that in life. There's always a set back. Something to keep you from going against or for something you need or really desire. Something you even want to do for another person. So I'm in a blue mood. That's not pleasant I know to some folks but when I think of the past 23 years how much I have been through and witnessed outside of home or experienced. I think is this really the way things have to be? So yes for today I am in a blue mood. I just need to kind of escape and let it all out of me. So I can feel content.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...