Tuesday, December 15, 2009

"The Best Things to do in NYC when you visit"




I am a New Yorker at heart I was born here 23 years ago in Man-hatt-an! Lol so it truly has a place in my heart from its eccentric crazy characters, the food, the shops, the many places to visit, and sites. It reinvents itself much like I do. I think we have that in common. So one thing I will say to the place I so truly have affection for is I <3 You New York and thanks for being so good to me. You're like a fun boyfriend looking out for my best interest. So to NYC here are my favorite places where I have gone or will go in the future. =)


Chloe's places to visit when coming to NYC:




1. Visit the Empire State Building located on 34th and 5th avenue you should go to the top of the observer deck. I havent yet but you should.




2. Take the Circle Line located on the West Side Highway you will get a chance to see the Five Boroughs and a whole lot more for one hour.



3. Visit Times Square its in the heart of Manhattan and theres soooo much to do. Say hello to the Naked Cowboy, see a Broadway show my favorites: "Hot Feet", "Beauty & the Beast", "In the Heights", "Raisin & the Sun", "The Color Purple", "The Lion King", "Rent", and many more I plan to see on Broadway like Hair, Wicked, and more =)


4. Go to the M&M store colorful, bright, you feel like your inner child has come alive cheesy but sooo much fun for the young and young at heart.


5. Bubba Gump Restaurant if you love the food.


6.Havana Central where I went the food was amazing. Located on 46th street between 6th avenue and 7th avenue.


7. Any Pizzeria around new york I havent found my favorite yet a couple places on 56th street has the best pizza where I worked at when I was in high school amazing.


8. Wildberry is my new favorite ice cream and Grom in the west village is really good.


9. Where to shop I can go on for days and days. I usually hit up H&M, Forever 21 on 34th street has the best stuff, and Joyce Leslie.


10. I love Houston's my family and I used to go a lot so its one of my favorites the roasted chicken and french fries & the chili burgers whew!!! Lolz too much.


11.Visit Yankee Stadium -I havent yet but i plan to in the future.


12. Long Island has some great malls too.


13. Serendipity located 60th and lexington


14. Bloomingdales 60th and Lexington closer to 59th street.


15. Macy's of course 34th and Herald Square


16. Fifth Avenue shops of course even if you dont have it just walk around like me and my buddies do =)


17.Central Park always something to do. Concerts, Live productions of tv shows, and so on.


18. Brooklyn! lolz something to always do there as well Too many stores and shops.


19.Canal Street


20. Soho I love Soho some of the best places to shop at around.


21. Willamsburg I hear is pretty busy and popular havent visited yet but we'll see.


22. "The Tenenment Museum" if you don't know the history of NYC you should know and I suggest Ellis Island as well.


23. I also suggest going to Sevilla's in the west side of the village in New York.

24. Sushi go somewhere fresh you don't want anything that would make you nauseous or sick.

25. Visit all the boroughs not just one you need to stay 2 weeks to get a feel of NYC.

26. Ground Zero you can get the impact of 9/11 and the history of it.

27. Seaport in Brooklyn haven't been but go for you

28. Saint Patrick's Cathedral

29. The beaches Long Island or BK Jones, Riis, or anywhere else lolz.

30. Radio City Music Hall

31. The Love Sign lolz. I want photos there but go there too.

32. Phillipes on 33 east 60th and Lexington Avenue . I love the food this place is strictly for the grown and sexy. It's a beautiful restaurant the chicken satays in the chef's special sauce are divine.

33. Coney Island visit definitely in the summer.
34. Rick Shaw Dumplings located 61 West 23rd between 5th and 6th avenue.
35. Cafe Wha? located downtown in the west village 115 Macdougal street between 3rd avenue and Bleecker.
36. Dylan's Candy Bar I want to go so badly I can't wait.
37. If you're a singer or a wannabe singer try Duet Karaoke 48 located East 48th between 1st and 2nd avenue.
38. Kurve Lounge 87 Second Avenue
39. The Olive Tree in the Village so good believe me great comedy.
40. Mojito in 82 Washington Ave. Brooklyn, New York.
41. VCafe 345 Greenwich Street NY, NY I love the food I don't know how my mom and I found it but we love it.
42. Dr. Jekyll & Mr. Hyde.
43. Cafeteria West 17th street the food is amazing!
44. Sevilla restaurant located 62 Charles Street (Corner of West 4th street)
Number 45. Ladies and Gentlemen Tavern on the Green!!!! 67th street & Central Park West so beautiful I would love to go. =)
46. The Trump Hotel in NYC breath takingly beautiful
47. The Waldorf Astoria for one night save up and splurge on your hard work.
48. The NY Public Library
49. The Museum of Natural History
50. MOMA (Museum of Modern Art)
PLUS TWO BONUSES 51. (Lincoln Center the Metropolitan Opera House)
52. Columbus Circle
Thats it folks!!!!!
If you don't drive grab a subway map please they have them at every subway stop. I know it pretty well after 8 or 9 years now. Lolz. I run the F and V train baby! Lolz i have taken it for a long time. =) Enjoy your visits to New York City. It the city that never sleeps, it is the city where you can make it there you will make it everywhere, its beautiful, gritty at times, but grows into your heart. Have fun =)



No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...