Friday, February 17, 2012

Need another chance for romance

My Valentine's day wasn't perfect...it never is though lol. This year was rough it had a somber undertone to the day I tried my best to really make it better I thought cooking dinner for Handsomeness was the best idea to cheer him up. Handsomeness is going thru a rough time in his life and just so happens it happened during the week of Valentine's day not great timing for a woman like me who wanted to share her first time with someone special to her.
I am a little disappointed but my heart understands 100 percent at the same time it hurts like when will I have that day when my man says "Baby, I am taking you out...you deserve to be treated". That would make me smile so wide and I would love that. Romantic gestures for me have been slim to none. I don't consider Applebee's romantic, KFC, or McDonald's....nahhhhh. I believe I deserve more so we will see. Handsomeness may need to step up his game now....Or I may be pulling back some privileges. LOL!
I feel like now I realize I am worth so much more, I work hard with a limited budget to keep myself up and stay healthy. So for me I feel like if Handsomeness really wants me too. There is more to me for him to prove too. I am honest with my baby all the time. He knows that I adore him and I am loyal. I won't disrespect someone ever or cheat. Its not in my character I always want to do the right thing especially what's right in my heart and true to my values...faith, loyalty, respect,trust, and honesty.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...