Wednesday, February 1, 2012

We should be....

You and I should be selling the high seas together, traveling, exploring the world together. When I think of us my heart gets excited all these dreams and ideas come to mind. You and I going places, my partner in crime at last.
Someone to be beside me taking on the world with me. So handsome I wish you were a movie star so I can hang your poster on my bedroom wall stare and blow kisses to you. We should be sipping champagne or wine eating fine meals lobster tails and all. Staring at the sunset with the ocean quietly passing its wave in the distant. I see beautiful days and nights with you. Just open your mind and heart to me I can make this all a reality. This is how I view our  life to be, can be, and will be...when we come together as one. Have faith and patience in me. I will show you.

Just putting our dreams together....I am behind you baby all the way. As long as you have faith in me I believe a lot will happen for the both of us. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...