Friday, February 17, 2012

Was I supposed to be?

some days I still dream was I supposed to be a singer. My heart always feels that way but I feel like a combination of nerves and letting loose got in the way. I joined choir actually, I wrote 30 songs starting at 11. Now I always wonder what now I am 25 what could I do? should I wait until my babies come and see if they want to entertain or do I still take a shot and see what happens? Lol, I think if I had one hit I would be set for life. One pop hit and that's it I am settled and can start a new life.
When I think of all the concerts, all the listening parties, all the music videos, all the music I have listened to over the years I feel like some part of me was meant for music too.
Can a non experienced twenty-five year old try her luck? Or should I be behind the scenes and see what happens. Stay tuned. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...