Monday, February 20, 2012

something funny

Here is something funny...Lol I was supposed to see Handsomeness but Just the way the day was going I knew he probably wanted to stay home tonight. I had a funny feeling, my instincts good as usual...He wanted to watch the basketball game!!!! LOL we both did instead of being all over one another. So funny....I cannot even get mad at him. One cause I will see him and two my feelings are growing and I even admitted them to my mama. I am all ready defending him my beloved readers. I think Honey Brown Sugar is in strong like!!! one thing I cannot get mad when I do not get my way....I am too old for that. Lol all I can do is just laugh and laugh. What are you going to do when your man wants to watch the basketball baseball, soccer, hockey,tennis, golf or football game. All the ladies have been there I have too. I am used to it sort of from being around a lot of men so I am cool with it.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...