Sunday, March 4, 2012

What about your friends?

Something has been on my mind lately...I kind of realize that when I always had my girls around me I felt so much love, confidence, reassurance that everything would be okay. We would always be there for each other and also things would work out the way we thought. Well it but not the way I thought....also I always believed everything would work out in a certain way. Now I feel like what to do? we have been living here 7 months and I feel like wow...I haven't really gone out wth my girlfriends. I miss the camraderie the closeness, being able to bond, release my real true feelings too. I feel like now do I forget the past, just try to build a new foundation, or how can I combine my old life with my new life in new york? I am confused on this really cause I feel like I have lost a piece of my heart. It is weird like I am healthy, yes I am happy but I have this piece of my heart missing too. I think Honey Brown Sugar has gotta kick things up, step out of her comfort zone, and take who she wants to be as a woman up to the next level. What I mean is stepping out and doing things I don't normally do. I guess I realize I miss my girls. That's all.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...