Monday, March 19, 2012

New plans for the future

I have decided that this fall I believe I will go back to school. I have been hearing so much about it and something clicked to me the other day when I was out.  I have been planning this since I came back to new york.
It's now or never right this is the best time for me to do this before my life begins to go through another big transition again. 
Moving from Jersey City to New York really was not as simple as it sounds. Imagine having to almost rewire your brain into what you have been accustomed to for the past fifteen years. 
It was not hard at all but just a lot to soak in and take in actually. 


The move did not just affect me and my world...it affected everything from the family, to even the dynamic of how we are and everything around me has changed. One thing that keeps me grounded and sane is knowing I am here for a reason.
I know in my heart and truly believe this happened for a bigger reason than me. God has a genius plan in mind I believe. He works his magic every day and I know he has something big up his sleeve for me. I feel very blessed actually because I know now I can really start doing the very thing I have been wanting to do for so long. I can complete my books now. I can start my book and I will be able to do exactly what I want now. Who knew it would take so long though. 
I believe now if I get this degree now and take the advice some people have told me as opposed to me just waiting. I can wait and wait but where would that get me?
No where...so now I realize it's time to go on and finish my tasks. The rest will fall into place and I will see my dream come to life now. 
Books, movies, television series, I have got so many dreams in my head I know I will have a lot to do to get there. Now I need to make a plan and put it to fruition.
There's a part of me that has a passion towards business, then towards entertainment, then other fields. Business I think has been in my blood, my mother actually inherited a business sense from her father and I didn't even realize I had it until I was child actually. Along with me wanting to be a singer. I wanted to own a cosmetic line called "Fruit of the Beauty"... where I used all natural products and people would only use everything the way mother nature provided. There would be no chemicals. Next came the dream of a restaurant. This passion is engrained in me because I love food, I am creative, and I know I have people who would believe in my dream. This restaurant means the most to me because this will be all family recipes..."Red Renee's Cafe" is a big passion for me. I believe if I can focus on that it will be great for me to have as something to fall back on too. 
Only thing is I need my master's degree first....once I get that. A real estate license I can do the rest. I can build everything else on my own.
I would need a team of people to help me too.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...