Thursday, March 15, 2012

cheap vacations

I need a vacation to a place far away...I really do I haven't been out of the country since 2005, I haven't been to a new place like Vegas since 2009, I haven't been to Martha's Vineyard since 2006, and I haven't been on a cruise since 2000, I also haven't been to Disneyland since I was a toddler...I haven't been down the shore since 2008. I haven't been to Miami in 13 years lol So do you see a pattern here...I haven't had a really good vacation with fun,excitement, and adventures in a while. My trip to lorida wasn't really for pleasure that was for family. So this year for 2012 I promise myself a trip I need one so bad.
After moving, working, and everything else that has happened its time for a break I am going to treat myself to a trip. That or a huge lobster tail, a giant steak, and a dozen cupcakes (after Lent) lol. I just want enjoy life again so much happened so I really want to get back there.
I hate not being able to do what I really want to in my heart that's torture.
I guess I just want a break from nyc somewhere to clear my head. So God please find me a cheap vacation somewhere fast.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...