Monday, March 19, 2012

To trust or not to trust

There is something bugging me...my mind is like messing with me. I am just going to be real about it no sugar coating. I am still dating handsomeness and I believe he is out of town cause he's not responding to my texts and I am kind off worried. In our business of media there are so many people attractive people who you deal with and the people who you interact with are attractive physically and have big personalities to match too. Why do I care? because honestly I am in love with this man and I hate seeing or even imagining him with another female intimately. The image bugs me a bit but I know deep down handsomeness needs a break. We both do...but I will take mine later. As far as him he deserves it my poor baby had a rough time and a lot to deal with actually. So for me its understandable but I still care for this man....I can easily be like forget it..forget him but its not that simple . Handsomeness has my heart and he's like a best friend too so for me I am at a loss. I don't want to be ever cause I am smart enough to know better. I am aware of a lot of things far more than people probably could imagine. Yet at the same time I know in my heart you have to be trustworthy until something comes up. Guilty until proven innocent right? I can't assume that but I want to be smart too. He means a lot to me and I don't want to think of another chick up in his face. If that is the case....let me just go on and move forward. I don't know its a little rough I have a a lot to think about I don't want to imagine it. He knows the deal with me and where I stand...I am not dating anyone else. If I did I would   let him know immediately. I am going to wait until I see my baby's face. All will be revealed in time. Goodnight my beloved readers. xoxo <3 HBS

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...