Saturday, March 10, 2012

Getting caught up in your life

sometimes when it comes to your busy life no matter what you re doing professionally and personally. You get caught up in what is important for me it has been my family, friends, my goals....but lately its been a lot of other things mostly cause I am older now. I am not how I was a few years ago...I am a lot more focused on what makes me happy, how I am feeling physically or emotionally. Also what is going to get me to my goal....I am there all ready now I need to break down walls and doors inside of me and open up. I am trying to get to my goal and also accomplish what I want for the future too. I want to do aweb show version of my blog...sort of like reality tv with real for real life.

I am on my fourth year with my blog so time to evolve and  make something happen. Truth is I never told anyone I always wanted my own business where I had my magazine, produced films, and also managed music artists lol....business is in my genes literally. No lie but it is...I have so much I want to do s a journalist too....writing stories, doing interviews. I have forgotten about hat for a while. Now I need to figure out how to expand myself even more. Also how to get back to my roots too. I know family is important....that has been on my mind heavy. I am not getting any younger. I am getting older and I am realizing that I have a lot I want to do. I have gotta remember what my parents tught me..."Loyalty, Family First, Support, Love, Forgiveness, The Golden Rule: d unto others as you want done to you. Also making this dream real. It's almost there. I never forget that I don't know where my head has been I guess caught up on work and trying to get to the goal. I believe its going to happen soon. My family is counting on me. My mom especially and my pops. Also my extended family and me too. I am gonna get there I promise that to myself and them. I have gotta step it up now. I know I can do this....look what I accomplished with my family and friends behind me in one year ? From 2010-since graduated its been alot of changes...now its time to get focused again. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...