Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Springtime in New York

We have been having a heat wave to quote one of my favorite Hollywood actresses, Marylin Monroe. LOL...It was so beautiful today sometimes I forget there is so much to do in this city I still haven't done actually. We are going on seven months living in new york. Everything is finally falling into place almost done with the unpacking of boxes.
Today I saw one of my best friends I call her Macaroni and I am Cheese cause we just stick together no matter what life throws our way. I still have not done a lot of things I have wanted to but I believe it will happen soon. I am trying so hard to get an opportunity that will sustain me and I will be able to have an apartment of my own...part of me doesn't want to move again just the thought of moving again makes my head spin. If I move I hope it will be to an apartment of my own in new york. I don't want to leave just yet we are just getting settled again.
I know there's so much out there I want to do I have gotta get everything settled first and I believe everything will fall into place. Every day here is a journey. I know my new neighborhood isn't perfect but I do see potential, I see so much here that I think I can change or be of help in a way too. So this spring in new york is making me feel a real new birth within.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...