Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Is it time to move forward...or just stick this out

I have been forgetting a lot of stuff... I guess cause I have moved on...I just realized a lot of these experiences I have been through dating or whatever else I did has prepared me for what I want in the future.
I am not going to lie...relationships, dating, and a lot more has been on my mind heavy. I keep thinking wow I am going to be twenty-six and I am approaching thirty soon. Jesus! lol I keep thinking about the fact I need my own place and car so badly. I am trying to focus on that...cause I need that first before continuing my journey. Sometimes being up here my little apartment gives me clarity to really think about my future, my choices,my mistakes, my flaws, my achievements, and where I am headed.
My career of course is important to me...however I realize I do want a family too. Not tomorrow but soon in a couple years...I think I am going to leave behind everything...the young party girl, the woman-child, and the mommy & daddy's preemie princess. I think I am going to leave it behind cause soon I would like to take my next journey. I feel like I have four empty roads infront of me with each road posting  one large destination green sign says "Planning for the future Family and Marriage", "Career as a Producer/Writer/Journalist", "Party Girl/Bachelorette", or "Going back for theMaster's Degree". I am not sure which path to take and which road to go to cause all four of them sound promising and bright. I will let God and the fates hold what is in store for me. The fact I live in New York now and will officially be a resident this year means all of the opportunities are possibilities. I have made my dreams come true now...how do I get back in the Life Path and decide which road to take now? There is so much I can do now but I am having trouble following my heart.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...