Thursday, March 22, 2012

Break time

This break has been good for me I needed to clear my head a lot of things on my mind lately I need to deal with before going back into the workforce again. I have a lot on my mind right now mostly...trying to figure out how to keep up my lent promise of no fried foods, my resolution of exercising cause apparently I have gained rather than lost within the year. A combination of stress I believe and boredom too lol. So now I need to get my head back together....I almost lost it for a minute trying to figure out what is the cause of me gaining weight.
I realize I have been missing my family a lot too and I want to spend a lot of time with them this year when I get back on my feet and get some more cashflow.
What I mean is that I forget one of the things I have to work on my defensiveness....I work hard to make sure I take care of my body, my health, its hard for  me to deal with that I have always kind of been that way. I am a sensitive soul that's who I am. Yet I know I have gained strength. Never weak believe that!
I still miss my baby too...not seeing his face it makes me sad cause if he were here I would be happy and my heart would be full again. I guess I realize there are some things I still have to work on I do get defensive  only because I feel like I have done a lot to change my eating habits...more calcium, less junk, morevegetables, more seafood, and poultry...less fried food which I love and I am a big sucker for sweets so its hard. I have got a lot I am dealing with inside but I realize stay strong.
...you got it as long as you focus on where you see yourself you'll get there. So we will see....I will have to woman up I know I can do this....I can't let some of these things people say make me fall apart that's not cool.  I am still Honey Brown Sugar I can't forget that I have to remain strong and focused on my goals, being better, I have been forgetting that. 2012 can still be a fabulous year.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...