Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Original Diva and Queen of Pop Makes her final curtain call

Whitney Elizabeth Houston was born on August 9, 1963 in Newark, New Jersey. She was a model at the age of sixteen and then went on to be discovered by Clive Davis of Arista Records. 
She has had over 20 number one hits and sold millions of records, albums, and had millions of downloads of hits. Whitney is an inspiration I have so many memories of her on television, in movies, and of course her music. She was so beautiful with the widest smile. I always loved her in "The Preacher's Wife", "Waiting to Exhale", and "Cinderella" which she played the fairy godmother and produced it as well. Whitney was incredible at least a 6 octave range in her vocals. I have too many songs to list that I love about her "I am your baby tonight", "I will always love you", "Its not right but its okay", "How will I know", "Saving my love for you", "My love is your love". I loved Whitney! I used to sing songs to my class growing up at age 12 in seventh grade in jersey. I wanted to be Whitney too. She is the queen despite her personal battles and her personal life in the spotlight this woman will not be forgotten ever! She is amazing and talented. God thank you for sending her on earth, thank you for letting her bless us with her powerful gift. Whitney had it! Beauty Sass Talent Strength Courage and Heart. She will be in all of our hearts forever. Rest in Peace....I will never forget the moment I found out tonight and you. You touched my life, my parents, friends, and family. We love you!!!!! Always She will not be forgotten. My heart goes out to her family, her daughter especially, Bobbi Kristina, her ex- husband Bobby Brown, her mother, Cissy, her staff, and loved ones. This woman deserves a 5 star tribute, choirs singing and so much more. xoxo Whitney! We all love you so much she still had too much to share with us. (8/9/63 - 2/11/2012)

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...