Tuesday, April 10, 2012

"Shooting towards being a star"

I was talking to my personal "Yoda" lol...I call him cause he gives me such wise, informative advice.  I thought about it a lot and then something recently woke me up inside and allowed me to realize my worth again, my dreams, my values, It woke me up to the point I realized where I realized at this point anything is possible in this life. I graduated, I went back to my school and actually felt proud and a sense of achievement. It did feel weird cause I only had a few friends in college. I had more friends in high school which is funny.  I was talking to Yoda and he told me something that reminded me of my passions.  I have decided to take a shot at some of my goals when I was little. I am going to record one song, try to be an extra in one show, and maybe shoot some photos. I have all ready completed my children's book. Now I can finish what else I have in mind and take a shot. So we will see I know too many people. I have also decided that now I will move on in my love life as well. Its time for Chloe to really take care of me too. I have been slacking a bit. I have to remember youth, beauty is not forever. I have to be able to keep my health, my energy, and my mind right in order to do this. God is with me I can feel it now and I know he's got a big plan in mind once everything comes together.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...