Monday, April 2, 2012

I am moving on.....

I thought about it long and hard...I cried and sobbed. Going over everything in my head. I looked at all my actions....all of my behavior. I realized I should back out...I am never going to do online dating, no more people hooking me up, I am going to move on. I am ready to move on....I am tired.
I don't want anyone involved at all....I am just going to move on and find someone new. I realize I can't deal with a man who doesn't want what I want either. I am going to be real with myself. I am 25 not twelve I am grown with a future to consider I can never wait around for anyone. I will never do that. It's not fair to me.
So when I have a moment...with handsomeness. I am going to tell him good-bye.
I also realize I have been denying myself a lot of things.
I am going to keep looking for a new job, a  school I want to go to and just move forward. There are 8.2 million people in nyc and close to 7 billion on the planet I am bound to find love somewhere else. So I am closing the chapter soon.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...