Wednesday, April 18, 2012

"Think Like A Man" The Movie


I cannot wait to see this film. You know I can vividly remember myself on a plane from cold, freezing, St.Louis, Missouri (my mama's side of the family is there) lol...I was heading back home from seeing an ex-boyfriend lol a few years ago...and reading this book. I thought the man really nailed it on the head on  the head how men and women should conduct themselves. Who knew three years later it would become a film. It reminds me that the person who gave it to me as a Christmas present wanted me to be more insightful and have more knowledge about men, their gender, the way they really think, and how they should treat women on a day to day basis. It's like a social bible I believe sometimes you get caught up in what you're doing and you forget the simple things on just how to treat each other and build a friendship too. 

I am so proud of the man who wrote "Act Like A Lady Think Like A Man" the book written by comedian, actor, television host of "Family Feud", entrepreneur, and now author, Steve Harvey. I loved the book and hope that for generations to come women and men will pick it up to read as well. 

The film I can tell has a great casts of new comers who are taking different fields moving into acting, and some familiar faces as well who are starring in leading roles too. Their is also a hit number one song with a hot video titled "Think Like  A Man" by two of my favorite artists, Jennifer Hudson and Ne-Yo. 

You cannot go wrong with this...The box offices are about to blow up!!!! Lol...congratulations to the cast, of course Steve Harvey, and the crew who wrote and produced the film. I will be there with my large popcorn, my iced tea, or slurpee and laughing out loud. I am very proud of him and the cast. 
Go take your friends, ladies get your besties together, and go see  "Think Like A Man"! Guaranteed to be another classic film for your movie lovers for spring time. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...