Sunday, April 1, 2012

What HBS Really wants...

I had a conversation today with my mom as we were on our way to church about Handsomeness and about the future. Wow....I wasn't expecting it but it gave me a chance to clear my head about some things going on and figure out what I want now.

She told me a woman told her once when you have reached a certain age as an adult figure out what you want.
I cannot front, I cannot lie either....I would be denying myself if I didn't think about what I really want actually.Why have I forgotten my feelings actually...the dream I had for myself as a young woman with a man who really is into her....not just into it for his benefit only. I can't believe it...wow I feel like a part of me has been a bit confused...maybe I let too much of my heart get into it...I don't know about handsomeness anymore.

I want to be with someone who would share their life with me. A person who would be willing to meet my family and friends. A person who would he would be open to my story, my journey, and he would understand what I am about. This thought has been creeping in the back of my mind for a couple weeks though like..."Girl, you better get out of this fast..." I don't know but then my heart keeps saying....just be friends for now....put a lock on everything your feelings, everything no intimacy.
I have always wanted to be a relationship with a person who I know this person can share my world too.
At the same time....I am stuck as hell. I can't even get my thoughts right...I am usually on it but now I am like oh shit...what happened? What happened to what I used to want...I think I forgot not forgot but just put it more to the back burner cause I am still looking for more work first before I take that next step.
That's not good right when you forget what you have been wanting all these years. Not a good look for me. What I am saying is if a person does not know what they want in their love life...that will tear you apart. It will make you almost forget who you are. I have to get some clarity a bit. I want...to be with someone who is proud, not ashamed, open-minded, tall, handsome of course...I am not really going to just settle and I am not going to be too picky you cannot be these days.  I have to be practical...but something in my soul is like girl move on....do what you want and move forward. I still want this guy in my life though...I really do cause he's not terrible lol....but I get the feeling he may not really want I want too because I am not sure if he's just saying it so I can be all giddy and happy like a five year old....or just of course to try to win me over intimately....I don't know I get mixed feelings with this guy but I know I gotta follow my instincts...concentrate on my work....let's see how it all plays out. I know what I want I guess I need to be more honest or more open....maybe I should hit up some clubs when I feel emotionally strong enough, mentally ready, and financially ready. I will get back to that again.
HBS....wants a life of her own...

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...