Wednesday, April 4, 2012

The Life of A Cell Phone

I have always wanted to do this blog entry call me silly, giddy, or crazy for writing this one but I thought it would be cute...before I get my next cell phone in the future.


I have had about seven cell phones since 2000 within a 12- year period that's crazy right. My very first phone was a light purple phone...but then later changed to a nokia. I went from a nokia navy blue phone to another small tiny blue nokia phone. Next a blue phone I think to another silver phone...I have lost 2 or 3 probably but as I got older my cell phones matured with me. I switched to T-Mobile in 2001 and then in 2009 I switched to AT&T I am a proud member for 3 years...lol Basically what I am saying is love and cherish your cell phone cause they become apart of you. Features are updated and changed all the time. You pick your cell phone based on functionality, popularity, quality, and of course price. A cell phone can probably last as long as four or five years. If properly taken care of it can last for years with battery changes.
Now for me I love my latest cell phone because it is a blackberry, simple easy to use and also because of the features I can connect faster than ever to the people I need too. 
Now one thing I notice just as humans...we have people come into our lives for a season and for a reason. Same thing with cell phones...they come into your life and help you connect with the world for your most important calls business, personal, and urgent. 
The life of your cell phone starts from the day you pick up your phone at the wireless carrier of your choice. Same as the first day a human meets its parents. Next you bring your phone home you purchase accessories, you get the battery charger when your phone gets overworked, busy=tired or hectic to humans.  Next your phone takes photos...the same as how we take photos with cameras...your cell phones takes photos storying memories on it's tiny memory card. The same way how humans have short-term and long-term memories. Next your cell phone comes with you everywhere almost like a little person...to work, home, grocery store, concerts  (it lights up at concerts just as how we light up and get excited listening to music ex: when your favorite singer says put your phones in the air). 

Next your cell phone sleeps with you...lol you need it to wake you up in the morning. You need it to get you to sleep some days. It becomes a friend of yours until it is time to find a new friend. LOL..basically the life of a cell phone is almost like a human life. So take care of your cell phones cause you just don't know when you need them the most. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...