Monday, April 2, 2012

Not ready to let go yet

I am not ready to let  this go yet....how can I do this now!? I cannot let go of my feelings yet there are so many reasons why I can be mad I got upset for the wrong reasons. I think because I realized I did not want to be treated a certain way but now that I think about him.....he really is a sweetheart and actually he took up for me several times. Even when I mess up he manages to make me realize do not overstress.... I mean we will see I do not want to stop being friends with him. He's too sweet and funny....I just need to take some time out to date probably see what else is there and then if I know for sure I am ready we will see what happens. I am not in a rush just yet. I have a lot to do but I have to see....I think the universe even knows what is going on I got an e-mail From a new dating site today. So we will see....LOL That's pretty funny. LOL....will HBS be dating new men  over the spring and summer...I will see. I feel pretty busy so we shall see. Will there be a new person ...I still want to see though.
Being here makes me realize how much I want to do while I am here in nyc but I know I have to focus on the future. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...