Thursday, March 19, 2015

Life of a bridesmaid series-Your glass slippers: The perfect affordable shoe for the bride and bridal party


“Life of a bridesmaid series with Honey Brown Sugar: Your glass slippers- The perfect, affordable, and stylish bridal shoes”
Hello my readers! So as you know I am a bridesmaid but this “ series” or advice section I am doing in the blog. Allows me to be your “personal bridesmaid” too. I get to help make it simple and easy for you. So let’s say you found the perfect and beautiful wedding dress. Now I didn’t want to focus on the dress in my Life of A Bridesmaid series. One because everyone has their own unique personal style when it comes to their wedding dresses.  Plus there are thousands of wedding dresses and designers out there.  It would take me a week or two to research and discuss all the gorgeous beautiful dresses out there. I will  tell  you though, I am huge fan of Vera Wang, Monique Lhullier, Vivienne Westwood, and Demetrios, love the dresses on “Say Yes to the Dress”, 
From Heels.com


From Betsey Johnson's "Blue" wedding collection 

From Zappos.com great prices on shoes affordable!

From my glass slipper.com 

From my glass slipper.com 
Now me personally if Chanel or a designer of my choosing like Oscar de la Renta would love to have them do my own dress one day. The dress is something I believe should be between the bride and her bridal party. Whether if she debuts the dress in private or shares with her mate. I think the wedding dress is something special that should be another memorable part. So now that the bride has found her perfect wedding gown….what about those shoes !?!...
Let’s find some fabulous places for you to find your glass slippers so you can have the right shoe for your prince charming at your wedding ball. So I gathered 10 plus a bonus of beautiful, fun, exciting shoes in all different colors, sizes, heel variations from low, mid heel, to high heels for every woman looking for their perfect shoe.  I have some gorgeous shoes in mind for you.
1.     DSW-great prices, selection, and variety. DSW a shoe store/outlet with great prices and discounts.  Visit your local DSW or go to http://www.dsw.com.    
Steve Madden-not only casual shoes, but they do have a huge variety of bridal selection as well.
3.     Shoe Dazzle.com –a company started and formed by Kim Kardashian-West and the partners of Shoedazzle, beautiful colors and selection. They have fantastic prices especially if you sign up with them right away too.
4.     Shop Zoey.com-another website great prices and a beautiful selection for your maid of honor, bridesmaids,and flower girls
5.     Heels.com-tons of colors even multi-colors and metallics
6.     Shoemint.com-love their shoes classy, modern, and hip                       
7.     Zappos.com-excellent prices below $50,00 dollars
8.     My Glass Slipper.com-a wide selection for your wedding           
9.      NinaShoes.com-great textures, love their shoes a beautiful variety, this is definitely an investment.
10. BetseyJohnson.com –ladylike, romantic, stylish, classy, and fun shoes on her website. She even has her own bridal selection for young women I hope you all like them too.
2BONUS-http://www.theknot.com/shoes and http://www.justfab.com

Now trying to decide on my shoe for my bridesmaid dress hopefully everything will come together. I recently wore 4 inch pumps to an interview and my feet reminded me “Are you 100 percent sure you want to where heels at the wedding?” That’s why I am bringing  a pair of sexy summer flats as well. I highly recommend if you have to actually get slippers for the wedding too, also visit http://www.drscholls.com to get jellies and dream walkers. It doesn’t matter where I am going down the street, to work, to a party, a club, the store, or restaurant.  I love my jellies and believe every woman young and older should  feel comfortable in their gorgeous, fabulous, comfortable shoes. They help us protect our feet and help us express ourselves. Keep your shoes healthy for you  and your feet: polished, oiled, shined, scrape free, so you can take care of them and they last longer. So I hope everyone at your wedding and reception will have an excellent time dancing the night away in their gorgeous shoes. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...