Saturday, March 14, 2015

"Movie screen will be heating up this summer": Magic Mike XXL

Magic Mike coming to theaters the date is tentative for this one either July 1, 2015 or July 3, 2015 

The movie screen will be heating up: Double XL coming to theaters this summer
Ladies and some Gentlemen…start your engines get ready for one of the hottest summers.  Starring in the brand new sequel to Magic Mike: Channing Tatum (Step Up 1 & 2, Dear John,  ) Joe Manganiello (Sabotage, What to expect when you’re expecting, Magic Mike 1, Spiderman 3, Behind Enemy Lines, and airing very soon, Suicide Squad),  dancer, choreographer of “So you think you can dance), and performer Stephen “Twitch” Boss , Bill Reilich also known as  “Bill the Gardner (from Ellen’s talk show), and NFL superstar, talk show host of “Michael and Kelly”, “Good Morning America”, and reporter on NFL Fox, Michael Strahan 
Twitch, Joe Manganiello, Adam Rodriguez, Channing Tatum the cast of "Double XL"


Amber Heard
Jada Pinkett-Smith also in the film
Does it get any better than this apparently not….so much eye candy in here for all the ladies there’s a lot to discuss It also stars some very other big stars, Amber Heard (The Rum Diary, Friday Night Lights, North Country, Hidden Palms, Machete Kills), Andie MacDowell (Beauty Shop, Crush, Dinner with Friends, Footloose), Adam Rodriguez (“Bad By Myself”, “The Night Shift”, ) Jada Pinkett Smith (Matrix Revolutions, Hawthorne, and Gotham), and Elizabeth Banks(The Hunger Games Series, Seabiscuit, Definitely Maybe, The Forty Year Old Virgin, and “What to Expect when your expecting”), Matt Bomer(Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Fight Plan, Superman: Unbound, and Guiding Light) . Now where we left of at I believe Magic Mike got the girl in the end and they ended up together. Now I wonder where and who will he end up with now. This time the film takes place with the whole group driving down from Florida to a stripper’s convention competition and also focuses on the character of “Magic Mike”. Now there is one person missing from the film, Matthew McConaughey but I know he would have done an incredible job if he signed up for the role this time.  The film will take on a whole different story I believe this time now with a diverse group and cast. When I first saw the trailer I thought “Uh Oh wow they’re really giving it in this film” and then I heard, Ginuwine’s “Pony” and I knew oh wow this movie really is going to be good. One I love that song and I probably shouldn’t have cause I was about 10 when that song came out. I actually sang the song one day mind you so loud in my after school program I got busted true story Lol!  (my heavenly father and earthly father forgive me lol) but yes I can all ready tell the movie is going to be really good either way. I wouldn’t be surprised with this all-star cast and the new additions the choreography is going to be amazing. So of course you know I have the amazing trailer for all the ladies and gentlemen who want to see this film. So will you be getting your friends together to see this film. This film will be out just in time for Independence Day weekend on Friday July 3, 2015. Hope you all take your girl friends. Have fun! God bless America!


No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...