Thursday, January 12, 2012

Feeling comfortable in my own skin

I am learning to feel super comfortable with who I am now. I am learning how to feel happier physically, comfortable with me within and outside. Not that I felt horrible or disapproved. I am learning to accept God blessed me with a lot how can I feel upset, he gave me wonderful loving parents, they my not be together as a couple but separately they love me and accept their daughter. Some days I forget just how blessed I am.
Another thing is Handsomeness...he has this affect on me that makes me realize I can't complain. I have this guy who is spending time making me realize that someone may be able to tolerate all my flaws. I believe that's why I feel more comfortable now. I used to feel a lot more stress about certain things but now I believe there's someone who one day may accept that I am not perfect at all but that's all right with me. She's okay with me. If he can tolerate and accept me, my story, my dream, and all the things I may dislike but he may find interesting. We will see....lol I can't wait to see where the future may lead. That makes me excited and happy

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...