Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Getting the answer I wanted to hear

I had been ignoring Handsomeness for a few days maybe it was a good thing it helped me realize what I needed to focus on for myself too. He gave me the answer I wanted to hear "what are we doing?".....and he stated we are "close friends" .....does this mean we are friends with benefits lol! Its so high school for me to say yet he did state...he's not looking for a relationship not at the moment. He wants to continue to have fun before committing to anyone. That for me for some reason works for me yet....I asked him does this mean we date other people or being intimate...he stated "do you want to be intimate with oher people and how many are we talking. As soon as he said it I said well for me I just want you....or something to that affect.
Now mind you...I can be with other people that isn't a problem for me. I choose not to because it gets messy. Plus I am a loyal woman...I don't like being with multiple people at once. I can't especially if I am really feeling the person. Nah, I can't....That's just me...its very rare when I behave this way but just something feels different. I kept Handsomeness's gift and plan to give it to him in the future. Its not returnable...I am stuck with it lol which is ok I feel good about keeping it.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...