Monday, January 2, 2012

Honey Brown Sugar's mini heart dilemma

I am stuck....unfortunately I had a feeling this might happen I can't return the gift back for Handsomeness. So this means I am supposed to keep it then. I can't believe I got mad at him when I just spoke to him four nights ago. I am going to just keep it. If he asks me out like a real man again. If he wants to really see me or spend time with me.
I will let him have this gift....so we'll see...why can't I let this go. Is it because we are in the same work environment? Or is it because deep down he means more to me I just don't want him to mean a lot to me though. I want an open relationship where he and I are together out in the open. The only problem is I would have to leave this opportunity and be in a new place.To the point I don't even want anyone else just yet...I just want things to workout. I probably need to communicate more....tell him more...open up more. He inspires me...actually. Even though he's a bit of a bad boy...he has these qualities that make me want to know him more and be better too. Time will tell. 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...