Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Finding my place out here in NY

I have been living here now we are going on four months the 25th. I am getting comfortable remember at first moving here I was skeptical to the tenth power. Now I am coming into my own here I am realizing its not that bad....I have everything I need. Yet I still feel like I need my own too. I really still want my own car, my own place. Yet...I don't want to be rude, disrespectful about it. I also need my family to see this is my life too....I want to be here but if I am going to be in new york I want to be somewhere where I feel safe. I guess I miss my old life sometimes.
Apart of me feels like I need to be ready just go for it have fear just let it flow, open up,and don't hold back. Don't be scared....let your heart continue to be open and just let it flow. Yet I want to be confident and smart too. What I am talking about is being open to new experiences, new people, and new relationships. Also trying to learn how to move forward without holding on to the past too.
We will see...I am joining a gym, I am looking for new opportunities, so we will see. Time will tell

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...