Saturday, January 14, 2012

My Muse

Inspired by "You"
You're the prototypical tall,dark,and handsome man.
You could be featured on the cover of a magazine as a bachelor.
Wise, intelligent, with chocolate movie star looks like Lance Gross or Morris Chestnut, or Blair Underwood.
You're voice deep not overwhelming but smooth.
Your accent any good listener can tell its from the city of bright lights and dreams.

Your body anyone can go toe to toe in the gym with you. To me its admiration of a person working diligently on having great health in strength.
Your heart its big I can tell...and has something very special inside.

You and I should be sailing the seas sipping French champagne,a four course dinner, and gazing into each others dark soulful brown eyes with candlelights sparkling and twinkling from the candle's flame. As the sunsets behind us with the golden star heading under the horizon.

We deserve nights of pleasure and joy. I believe you deserve it for how hard you work hard for what you want it shows in you and how talented you are.
For me it's a blessing to have someone around me who I can admire, learn from, and physically appreciate as well.
That is a rare and special thing.
I believe one day we will have that moment to explore all we need to explore and express vocally.
For now let us make our wildest daydreams and deepest wishes come to life. We should when something this rare special comes along. It may means a lot more, treasure it cause its valuable and precious.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...