Saturday, January 7, 2012

Missing the partying days

what happened I realize to the days when I used to go out to clubs partying with my girlfriends. when going to a club was the most exciting thing at first and that we would get all glammed up and excited for what the night would bring. I am trying to remember the very first club I went to was a comedy club / restaurant in the village at age 17. After that was a nightclub I wish I had a photos a nightclub upstate new york. Before me and my girlfriends could go out we mostly "partied" at home. That was the safest and legal way.
Now a lot of time has passed by I feel like were at the point and direction where our lives are forming. we are going to the direction our lives are heading but now what happened to all the clubbing?
Does this mean no more looking for other men? ,no more drunken nights lol, are we moving toward the point of real adulthood. It hit me the other night like damn I am almost 5 years from being 30...and I damn sure didn't see my life going down like this....its funny. I know where I am headed but I need the funds...I also need to know how I can get there. I have been given so much advice over the years. I know partying is not over but just something in me misses the days of just having fun in college too the excitement and the journey. I want to go on vacation to claim that back. To have my girlfriends around and just feeling like a party girl one more time. I almost feel like something else ahead of me though. we will see.

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...