Thursday, January 26, 2012

Feel a evolution

I was looking over old e-mails...and I know it sounds simple just looking at your emails. I feel an evolution because I have this blog almost four years now. I realize that for one thing I really have evolved though with all these experiences I have had I realize in some crazy way everything really did happen on God's time, he made a lot happen, he gave me a chance to take on different opportunities to grow some strength. I have realized how  a lot of things I did or chances I took really did help though. It made me realize I had to find my worth.
What am I talking about exactly? Relationships having certain friendships....taking chances to make me a better and smarter woman. I think if I did not take some of these chances I wouldn't have grown and discovered a lot within me. Its good to realize that I can finally feel a sense of piece though....They're certain people who I think gave me awareness about myself and I think I have come to realize family comes first, friendships second, my health always important. Also, now just to realize that I had to discover a lot within me too.
Back to relationships....if I did not learn how to realize certain people just right for me I had to stop dreaming about men who did not want me too. That makes me feel a sense of pride. One day I realized wow I do not need these men in my life. Why keep an unrealistic dream. So now I see its better to move on sometimes and really follow your heart. Especially when you feel happy.

Bottom line: Cutting certain people out of your life who may not be right for you sometimes helps you to grow and find what you are really looking for too. From relationships to friendships sometimes taking a brief period can allow you to grow too.
A lot of evolution has taken place though and I hope will be for the best in the nd too. Love you readers stay tuned.HBS 

No comments:

“Dear Future Wifey” Podcast changing, inspiring love lives and keeping it LIT"

  It is officially springtime in the Northern Hemisphere part of the world the weather is finally getting warmer, humid, and hotter feeling ...